Dear Mr. Nolan,
THANK YOU FOR THIS
INCEPTION PART 2 DARK KNIGHT RISES TRAILER.
HERE ARE THE THINGS I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT:
(I suppose I’ll stop yelling now, but believe me, this is with great restraint:)
1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Lookin’ so fly.
2. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. I honestly didn’t believe she could pull it off, but when she finished hissing “and leave so little for the rest of ussss” into Christian Bale’s ear, I got chills and I was sold. Way to go, Princess Mia!
3. The conclusion of the best Batman trilogy ever, in what looks to be a potentially very dark manner. (Speaking of trilogies, the trailer for Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit was also released recently. Would you ever consider collaborating with Mr. Jackson, Mr. Nolan? I understand, however, if you’re too concerned about brains literally exploding as a result though.)
4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Lookin. So. Fly.
5. Tom Hardy as Bane. Yeah, yeah, I know people have been complaining about him being incomprehensible, but he looks terrifying as all hell and the shot of the blown up football field is something I might have nightmares about. I’m glad they decided not to replace Heath Ledger (may he rest in peace) as the Joker, but I’m even more glad that the new villain is equally as disturbing.
6. Marion Cotillard. Do I know who she’s playing? No. Is she wonderful to the point where it doesn’t matter? Yes.
7. Fatherly love from Michael Caine to Christian Bale. Alfred’s monologue at the beginning…tragic.
8. JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT. LOOKIN’ SO FLYAAWROUGGAG toooo much to handleeee!!!
Ahem. To reiterate, Mr. Nolan, I just want to express my delight at your latest trailer for The Dark Knight Rises and thank you for creating such a marvelous film trilogy.
I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR MOOOVIEEE!!!
With great and dignified respect,